Eco Marine Power - Low Emission & Renewable Energy Solutions for Shipping
Eco Marine Power Co. Ltd. (EMP) is a marine systems technology company that offers investors the opportunity to help drive forward cutting-edge projects focused on developing green & renewable energy technologies for world shipping that will have a global impact.
EMP has a range of class-approved products available for shipping and marine use including fuel consumption & emission monitoring systems, batteries and marine PV panels.
EMP is also currently developing a wind power and solar energy system for ocean going ships called Aquarius MRE. This innovative system will allow ships to utilise wind power and solar energy via an integrated system of rigid but movable sails. (based on EMP's EnergySail technology) This will enable ships to reduce fuel consumption and lower CO2, NOx & SOx emissions.
Aquarius MRE (Patent Approved) will herald in a new era of sustainable shipping and reduce operational costs for shipping lines.
in additional EMP is involved in the development of a number of solar-electric hybrid propulsion & marine hybrid power design concepts for smaller ships. (below 500 tonnes) Some of these concepts incorporate features from Aquarius MRE but also include new ideas that will help make green marine technology more cost effective and suitable for a wide range of vessels.
Eco Marine Power is a design focused company and does not plan to build ships,vessels or boats or manufacture marine equipment itself. Those roles and functions are carried out by strategic partners thereby leaving EMP to focus on developing new concepts and design ideas.
The company was formed in July 2010 and is based in Fukuoka, Japan.
What does the company offer investors?
- The opportunity for investors or strategic partners to become part of the development of cutting edge technologies that will help lower carbon emissions plus reduce fossil fuel consumption and noxious (NOx/SOx) gas emissions on a global level.
- For strategic investors - access to the technologies and intectual property (IP) behind the Aquarius MRE, EnergySail and Aquarius USV.
- A global research and development network that includes a number of strategic partners & designers located in several countries including Japan, Singapore, United States, Canada, Australia, Greece, Italy & New Zealand.
- Innovative design approaches aimed at reducing the harmful emissions from ships and vessels of all sizes including hybrid marine propulsion & power vessel design concepts. These designs incorporate the latest solar, battery, wind power and computer control system technologies. An example of our innovative design approach can be seen in the Tonbo solar-electric ferry.
- The chance to help push forward innovative design concepts such as the Aquarius USV and Aquarius Eco Ship.
- An opportunity to help drive change on a global scale and shift shipping towards a greener, cleaner future.
- The opportunity to invest in a company bringing innovative green shipping solutions & technologies to the market now!
Eco Marine Power is working hard to to make world shipping more sustainable. We hope to share this vision and enthusiasm with investors who also care about our oceans and our planet.
Our Products, Solutions & Services
Together with our strategic partners, we have a range of innovative shipping technology related products & solutions including our Aquarius MAS - a marine computer system that can help ship owners and shipping companies reduce operating costs by monitoring fuel consumption plus facilitating the use of renewable energy systems such as marine solar power to be used onboard ships.
As we move forward with our development activities further products will be released including the EnergySail, EnergySail ACS, Aquarius USV and Aquarius MRE.
We also offer a range of other marine computer and control system in co-operation with KEI System.
In addition Eco Marine Power provides engineering, project management and professional services related to shipping technologies especially related to marine renewable energy solutions and marine solar power solutions.
Our high quality offerings are unique, innovative and well positioned to tap into the expanding 'Green Ship' and "Hybrid Marine" technology markets.
Eco Marine Power has been nominated and/or a finalist for a number of international design & technology awards including a 2012 Solutions Inspiring Action Award from the Savannah Ocean Exchange.
Our projects and designs are also regularly featured in the media and a selection of these articles can be found here.
To find out more about investing or becoming a strategic partner in Eco Marine Power please contact:
Please Note: Aquarius MAS, Aquarius USV are trademarks of Eco Marine Power Co. Ltd. Aquarius MRE® and EnergySail® are registered trademarks of Eco Marine Power Co. Ltd.
This material presented on this site is not and must not be construed to be an invitation to subscribe for shares in Eco Marine Power Co. Ltd. or any other company. Any such invitation, if made, will be made by Eco Marine Power Co. Ltd and will be subject to detailed terms to be set out in a subscription agreement to be entered into between Eco Marine Power Co. Ltd. and the investor in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
This information presented on this website has been prepared by Eco Marine Power Co. Ltd., which has taken reasonable steps to verify the accuracy and completeness in all material respects of the information herein. However, no guarantee express or implied is given that the information herein is accurate or complete in all material respects.
Visitors to this website should independently take whatever steps they deem necessary to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy and completeness of the information herein, including taking advice from qualified legal and financial advisers.